The thirty second State of the Fleet Industry video produced by Automotive Fleet offers an updated look at the state of the fleet market as presented by AF Editor Mike Antich for the week of Nov. 23, 2020.
Today's video looks at
- Strong resale values expected for full-size trucks and vans
- The continuation of fuel price stability
- An increase in transaction prices and unscheduled maintenance expenses
- Budget constraints on fleet safety programs
- Other unknown variables including potential stimulus programs, for either pre-or post-Christmas holidays, potential infrastructure funding, and post-election variables.
Visit Automotive Fleet for more fleet industry content: https://www.automotive-fleet.com
Visit the Automotive Fleet COVID-19 Resource Center to stay up to date on how the pandemic is impacting the industry: https://www.automotive-fleet.com/covi...
Visit the Automotive Fleet COVID-19 Data Center to see what your peers are saying about the impact of the pandemic: https://www.automotive-fleet.com/covi...