Yes, it is landscaping season! Of course, in the Southland, it is a year-round season! This is why we carry a number of Landscape Dump trucks ready to go to work today.
Now here is a well-designed Landscape Dump and it is a bargain as well. Let's look at the huge benefits of this particular truck example:
- This unit has a 12' dump bed with swing-away rear gates.
- The overall length of this truck is about the same as a regular pickup with an 8' bed.
- This truck has a wheelbase similar to a Corvette and has the shortest turning radius you will find in a landscaping truck--even considerably shorter than the pickup with the 8' bed.
- This unit has a gas V-8 engine.
- This unit has such heavy-duty components including frame, axles, and wheels that it is designed to be able to operate at maximum GVWR all the time.
- This truck is actually fun to drive!
- Strangely enough parallel parking is a snap with this truck.
- There is comfortable seating for 3.
- The cab easily tilts for major engine access.
- Much greater visibility in this truck than in other trucks.
That is just some of the highlights of the attributes of this truck. Give us a call at 951-252-2980 and let us help you find the perfect landscaping rig for your needs.
See more about this truck here.
See all of our ready to go to work today inventory at ParadiseFleet.com