"Unexpected repairs can be costly. That's why we created the Chevrolet Protection Plan*. It's an easy way for you to purchase additional coverage on top of your manufacturer's warranty**. Key benefits include:
• Comprehensive coverage endorsed by Chevrolet and backed by General Motors
• Three coverage options: Powertrain, Silver, and Platinum
• Customizable contract terms and deductibles
• Coverage for up to 1,500 parts on your vehicle, depending on which plan you select
• The Plan coverage runs concurrently with any applicable manufacturer warranties.
• See your dealer for additional details and pricing
Plan Details: https://www.chevrolet.com/protection-plans
*This Plan is optional and is not insurance. All transactions related to the Plan are governed solely by the provisions of the Chevy Protection Plan Vehicle Service Contract (""Agreement""). Please refer to the Agreement for details of terms, conditions, and specific coverage, including limitations and exclusions. Coverage may vary by state. Not available for purchase in all states. Some models may not be eligible for coverage. Contact your dealer for more information.
The Obligor of the Protection Plan product is GM Protections, LLC, 801 Cherry Street, Suite 3500, Fort Worth, TX 76102, (833) 959-0105. The Administrator of this plan is Safe-Guard Products International, LLC, Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30328, (833) 959-0105. The Administrator in Florida is Safe-Guard Warranty Corporation: Florida License Number 60126; Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30328, (833) 959-0105.
**Coverage runs concurrently with any applicable manufacturer’s warranties."