This episode is sponsored by and produced in partnership with GPS Insight 🤝
In this second episode of Fleet Tech That Works, we explore smart cameras and the different types available – the Smart Camera vs. the Real Smart Camera. The Real Smart Camera we take an in-depth look at is the Driveri Smart Camera.
Investing in dashboard cameras is a big decision, so it’s essential to understand your options before choosing a solution.
To investigate the capabilities of a real smart camera, we look at how Driveri compares in functionality in three common driving scenarios – Harsh Braking, Missing a Stop Sign, and Scoring Safe Driving Behavior.
- How each camera reacts to inertia or g-force-based events.
- The advantages of A.I. and edge processing in analyzing events in real-time.
- What role Vision vs. Inertia plays in the smart camera battle and the capabilities of real-time coaching to the driver.
- Which camera can detect non-inertial-based events and traffic signs.
- How the Driveri recognizes, scores, and documents safe driving.
If you’re interested in the Driveri Smart Camera, then visit the GPS Insight website to learn more - https://www.gpsinsight.com/solutions/...
Read more about the 10 Ways to Get Your Money’s Worth from Dash Cams - https://www.government-fleet.com/safe...
Enhance and improve your safety program with this Dash Cam Policy Template - https://www.automotive-fleet.com/safe...