The 8' Service Body on a 3/4-ton single rear wheel truck chassis is still one of the most popular truck body and chassis combinations in the United States. There are so many reasons why. Here's just a few:
- Drives just like a pickup truck.
- Has lockable compartments to hold gear, tools, you-name-it.
- Has space in the back very similar to a pickup truck
- Most have a heavy-duty rack for carrying materials up and out of the way and many of those are so easy to load because they are forklift-loadable.
- Servicing is the same as having a pickup serviced.
- Very comfortable cabin and familiar driving experience.
- Ease of maneuverability.
- Room for people inside as in this double-cab model and also available in regular cab and crew cab models.
- The body has open-top lids for long tools or a lot of small items with dividers.
- Longevity. Quite often the body outlives the chassis.
- Much more.
This particular unit has a Knapheide 8' Service Body. Knapheide is the largest truck body manufacturer in the country and they have been in business since 1848 and have earned the trust and respect of millions. They are constantly innovating at the same time to continue to earn the trust and respect of millions.
See more about this truck combination here.
See all of our service body offerings here.
See all of our ready-to-go-to-work-right-now inventory at ParadiseFleet.com